BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

peace

peace

Sunday, March 20, 2011

..when i was 11....

It was too cold,i was just having my hot chocolate drink,eating popcorn's and having fun...i think i was too young at that time may be 11 or 12 years old..I was watching my favourite T.V show of that time "Bayblade" ...Perhaps it was the winter of 2004...The time would be 3 or 4 noon...Suddenly mommy started yelling...At first i did not get what was going on?quickly i ran and opened the door and what i saw that mommy a was lieng on the bed,i asked "Mumma what happened?" she replied with very shrilling voice,"I have pain in my left leg and its killing me...please do something son".I was just shocked that few minutes back she was alright,suddenly what happened,i was too young to understand that situation.I was tottaly scared and broken....I thought what happened to my mom whom i love alot,and nobody was there at that time...and i think someone truly said "when you need them,you cant find them".Maybe same stituation was with me, nobody was there,.On that same day morning my dad went to Lucknow and my brother was on the school trip....i was like,oh god what will i do now...what should i do?tell me,tell me....suddenly i saw bullitien board where i saw Dr:Mathur's phone number.I reached him and tell him ev'vry thing....he came and gave some medicines to my mommy and went away.But it did not work.After that,i took a taxi and asked taxi driver to help me to take my mommy to the hospital...He agreed.It was a tough time for me.We reached the hospital,at first doctor's could not understand anything.After sometime they said she had a blood clot in her leg.Which is called DVT-deep vein thrombosis..Doctor told me that it caused of temprature imblance in our body.People who travel alot through air are the main target of this.I could not understand it clearly ,as i told you i was too young....Doctor said clot can anytime reach the heart or lever area which is so dangerious.So he asked me to get some medicines which couldnt be found in hospital...So i ran out to0 find the medical store.....thank god it was nearby.I bought some "Klexon" injections which makes blood clot thin...Suddenly what happened the injection got react on my moms body.It cames red rashes out rapidly.Doctors moved swiftly and inject my mumma once again with anti-reaction medicine.I was tottally broken at that time how could i see my mom in under such condition.She was just crying,crying and crying...And i was just standing beside her...I asked doctor "Is she ok now?shell be ok na?".I was asking him like he was a patient and im doctor! Doctor replied "Call your daddy or any elder person".I said, "nobodys here, didnt i told you,my dad has gone to Lucknow,he will come this evening and my bro is on trip.I said "Tell me what happened?i can understand"."It is difficult to tackle your mom,why didnt you came before...its too late".Doctor said.that time i found myself dead.He said "pray to god".i was tizzy.After that doctor told me don't worry may be Dr:gujral can do somthing,he is a senior cardiologist.After sometime Dr:gujral came and checked my mom.I was just praying to god,that save my mom and crying.After check up when doctor gujral came out i started crying loudly i started yelling,"plz save my mom,cure her"...it was like he was a god to me...i was begging him....He said "Dont worry kid your mommy is alright..she just got some minor problem and she will get well soon".He said,"you're such a brave boy.How could you do this all alone.Just cause of you,your mumma is alright,now your mommy is in doctor gujrals hands".And he smiled.and doctor gujral gave some injections to my mom...Now story came to the end.My daddy came around 6 "o" clock evening and then he took every thing in his hands and i got relief...That day i understand LIFE....when i was 11....Till from that day i'm living my life so clearly.Now i know that life is a name of hardship.THE END.

0 comments: